Dormakaba 4300/105 Coastal Round Passage Door Handle Leverset
Passage ideal for interior hallways, closets and other rooms that don't need privacy locks.
Passage Function - Both outside and inside levers are always free.
- The dormakaba Coastal 4000 series rose furniture is a high quality range of handles for commercial and domestic applications.
- Constructed of hygienic and corrosion resistant solid 316 grade stainless steel and is suited for use in coastal or harsh conditions as well as to aesthetically please in an interior environment
- Levers are fitted onto a 53mm round rose mounting plate which has a clean 10mm projection of the door face
- Designed to compliment the dormakaba Australian mortice lock and tubular latch range, but equally compatible with similar Australian locks and latches.
- Brand: Dormakaba
- Diameter Rose: 53mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Fixing Centres: 41mm
- Fixings: Concealed fixing with 2 x 5/32 cross recessed countersunk screws through fixed
- Handing: Roses are non-handed and in most cases can be reversed (refer to lever designs for more information).
- Fire Rating: Coastal 4000 series furniture is fire rated and comply with AS1905.1
- Disabled Access Compliance: A selection of lever handle designs comply with AS1428.1 2009.
- Function: Passage
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Satin Stainless Steel
- Sold as Pair
With this listing, by answering a couple of short questions, you can create a kit customised to your needs:
For "Passage" doors (e.g. a bedroom that doesn't need locking), you will generally need a Door Handle + a Tube Latch or Mortice lock. If it's a double door, you may also require flush Bolts. If it's a rebated double door you will need a "rebate kit".
Flush Bolts are used to secure Double Doors, You can choose non-lockable and key-lockable option in various lengths.
When using flush bolts:
- We recommend you use one at the top and another at the bottom to keep the door secure and from rattling.
- For taller doors (2100mm and above) most customers prefer to use a 300mm on top of the door and 150mm on the bottom for extra security and protection against the wind. Alternatively, some customer's use a magnetic catch (such a PLS24PRO Magnetic Catch).
For "Privacy" doors (e.g. a bathroom, en suite or a bedroom that you want to lock from the inside by turning a snib or pushing a button) you will generally need a privacy latch or Turnsnib to activate a Mortice lock
For "Entrance" doors (e.g. a front / back door or any door that you want to lock with a key) you will generally need:
- A Mortice lock (if you have a rebated (slightly overlapping) double door, double door, please add a rebate kit)
- Through the options you can select either a "Key/Key" (lock and unlock with a key from both sides) or a "Key/Turn snib" (meaning you can lock the door from the inside using thumb turn, instead of a key). The choice here is one of personal preference.
- For double doors, you will also need flush bolts.
- Flush Bolts are used to secure Double Doors, You can choose non-lockable and key-lockable options in various lengths.
- When using flush bolts, most customers prefer to use a 300mm on top of the door (as it's easier to reach) and 150mm on the bottom for extra security and protection against the wind.
(Amongst others) we offer Ball Bearing, Fixed Pin and Loose Pin hinges:
- Ball Bearing - We recommend using these for Entrance and heavier doors. This is because the ball bearing reduces friction on the hinge and stops squeaking and wearing of the hinge
- Fixed Pin - Mainly used on internal doors. They can also be used on entrance doors that are not heavy
- Loose Pin - Internal use only. Mostly used on bathroom door so the door can be removed (lifted off) in the locked position (e.g. in case of an emergency)
Depending on the weight of your door, you will generally need 3 hinges for an Entrance door (which are more solid) and 2 hinges for internal doors.
Please use the tables below as a guide on the number of hinges you require, as well as the recommended hinge positioning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.